Landing the perfect job is a dream! However, you need a few things to achieve it:
Professional Branding Documents (that are optimized to help you get visibility with recruiters and hiring managers)
An Effective Job Search Strategy
Solid Interviewing Skills
There’s really no way around any of these areas. I’ve helped clients develop high converting resumes and LinkedIn profiles that get people reaching out to them for interviews in less than 24 hours!
The clients who land a position quickly are those with knowledge on how to ace an interview.
All of the job search strategies, networking, and updated branding documents will not be able to help you, if you don’t know how to meet with people in person and demonstrate how you are the best candidate for the job.
In this 17-page guide, I’ll walk you through every aspect necessary to ace the interview.
I’ve created a foundational manual with exercises to work through, which prepare you for any situation that may arise.
After completing this guide, you'll be confident with the following:
- Understanding the various interview formats
- How to identify and discuss your "secret sauce" that sets you apart from other candidates
- Identifying your technical, transferrable, and personal skills
- How to answer the common question, "Can you tell me about yourself?"
- Knowing the most effective way to approach salary discussions and negotiate your ideal compensation rate
- Preparing for the most common and difficult questions
- How to address illegal questions
- Asking the most thought-provoking questions to determine if the position and company is a good fit for you
This was extremely helpful to understand my role and what I should work on going forward. Very detail and objectives were on point!!!! I would recommend ...Read More
This was extremely helpful to understand my role and what I should work on going forward. Very detail and objectives were on point!!!! I would recommend anyone to take the time to invest in your future. Excellent resource guide!!!!!!!!!!!Read Less